Become a Member
In many ways, the Association of Leadership Educators is still very much a grassroots organization. The leadership of the association depends upon the volunteer service of its members. This allows us to be personal, adaptable, inclusive and collaborative. Join now!
Members of ALE enjoy these benefits:
- Participation in a strong network of leadership educators
- Informative newsletter, The Forum
- Priority access to the Journal of Leadership Education
- Reduced conference registration rates
- Access to the ALE discussion board, including announcements and job postings
- Opportunities for recognition through annual awards
- Access to a variety of educational tools and resources
- Professional development through webinars with leadership educators
- AND THE LIST KEEPS GROWING!
||Those individuals currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate programs for a minimum of 9 credit hours per term and not also employed full-time in a professional capacity.
||$50 per year
||Those individuals holding faculty, instructor, educator, or other professional titles.
||$100 per year
$250 for three years ($50 savings)
If you have questions about the association or would like additional information, please contact one of the members of the ALE Board.