Become a Member
In many ways, the Association of Leadership Educators is still very much a grassroots organization. The leadership of the association depends upon the volunteer service of its members. This allows us to be personal, adaptable, inclusive and collaborative. Join now!
Members of ALE enjoy these benefits:
- Quarterly professional newsletter, The Forum
- Exclusive access to the most recent issue of the Journal of Leadership Education
- Reduced conference registration Rates
- Access to the ALE discussion board, including announcements and job postings
- Participation in a strong network of leadership educators
- Access to a variety of educational tools and resources
- AND THE LIST KEEPS GROWING!
||Those individuals currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate programs for a minimum of 9 credit hours per term and not also employed full-time in a professional capacity.
||$50 per year
(July 1-June 30)
||Those individuals holding faculty, instructor, educator, or other professional titles.
||$100 per year (July 1-June 30)
$250 for three years ($50 savings)
The ALE membership year begins on July 1. Individuals paying dues after May 1 will have their payment credited to the following membership year.
If you have questions about the association or would like additional information, please refer to the directory of the ALE Board of Directors.