Become a MemberAre you an individual who seeks to develop or improve the knowledge and practice of others by providing high quality leadership education informed by credible leadership literature and practice? If so, the Association of Leadership Educators is for you! Our members include leadership educators who are:
- faculty in higher education,
- community educators,
- leadership studies students,
- consultants and coaches,
- student affairs professionals,
- leadership training officers, and
- others who identify as leadership educators.
Members of ALE enjoy these benefits:
- Participation in a strong network of leadership educators.
- Informative newsletter, The Forum.
- Priority access to the Journal of Leadership Education.
- Reduced conference registration rates.
- Access to the ALE discussion board, including announcements and job postings.
- Opportunities for recognition through annual awards.
- Access to a variety of educational tools and resources.
- Professional development through webinars with leadership educators.
- AND THE LIST KEEPS GROWING!
||Those individuals currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate programs for a minimum of 9 credit hours per term and not also employed full-time in a professional capacity.
||$50 per year
||Those individuals holding faculty, instructor, educator, or other professional titles.
||$100 per year
$250 for three years ($50 savings)
If you have questions about the association or would like additional information, please contact one of the members of the ALE Board.