1) All conference attendees, including presenters and speakers, must be registered and wear the appropriate conference ID in order to attend. Registration will be available on site.
2) Registration fees do not include ALE memberships. If you wish to join prior to registration, please visit the link above.
3) To qualify for the student rate you must be a undergraduate or graduate student who is not employed full-time. A current student ID must be presented upon check-in at the conference.
4) Registration payment is required in writing within 30 days of registering. Cancellation requests can be sent to email@example.com. Unpaid registrations more than 30 days old are subject to deletion with or without notice to the registrant.
5) Cancellations received a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to the first day of the conference will be refunded less a $75 administrative fee.
6) Cancellations received less than fourteen (14) days prior to the first day of the conference will be refunded less a $150 administrator fee.